Advanced Word Processing requires the candidate to use the word processing application to produce advanced document outputs.
Once you have worked through this manual, you should be able to:
- Apply advanced text, paragraph, column and table formatting. Convert text to a table and vice versa.
- Work with referencing features like footnotes, endnotes and captions. Create tables of contents, indexes and cross-references.
- Enhance productivity by using fields, forms and templates.
- Apply advanced mail merge techniques and work with automation features like macros.
- Use linking and embedding features to integrate data.
- Collaborate on and review documents. Work with watermarks, sections, and headers and footers in a document.