Intermediate Project Planning requires the candidate to use project management software to prepare project plans and monitor projects including planning and managing time, costs, tasks, and resources.
After working through this manual you should be able to:
- Understand the key concepts relating to managing projects.
- Use a project management application to create a new project and maintain an existing project.
- Create and schedule tasks and add project constraints and deadlines.
- Assign costs and create and assign resources to tasks.
- View the critical path, monitor progress and reschedule work.
- Prepare and print outputs, including charts and reports.