Advanced Database requires the candidate to understand key database concepts and use a relational database application to create an advanced database structure and outputs.
After working through this manual you should be able to:
- Understand key concepts of database development and usage.
- Create a relational database using advanced table creation features and complex relationships between tables.
- Design and use queries to create a table, update, delete and append data. Refine queries using wildcards, parameters and calculations.
- Use controls and sub-forms to enhance forms and improve functionality.
- Create report controls to perform calculations. Create sub-reports and enhance report presentation.
- Enhance productivity by working with macros and use linking and importing features to integrate data.