Digital! That was die unanimous consensus of the Courseware4U planners after some serious brainstorming about the future of computer training material. And that’s what we did. We went digital!
All our manuals are now written in Microsoft Word and sold in digital format. It can therefore be completely customized and re-branded by license holders using Microsoft Word or any other word processor.
What is more, Coursewae4U training material is sold with a “lifetime license” that does not require annual license renewals. And important! Our authors, writers, editors, designers and compilers have more than 15 years experience in the field op courseware production.
The Courseware4U Package
Coursewar4U does not sell just a manual, but our courseware comes in an extended package that includes the following:-
- The actual print-ready manual written in Word that is easy to cutomize and re-brand using MS Word or any other word processor;
- A pdf version of the manual;
- An Activities folder containing many activities (exercises);
- PowerPoint presentation(s) to assist facilitators, trainers and teachers;
- A tips and recommendations document containing suggestions and advice on how the training material can be used;
- Our “lifetime” licence agreement which is applicable to all Courseware4U material;
- And a bonus! Some of our packages include a discount coupon which can be redeemed under certain circumstances.
MIX & MATCH
- Our Microsoft Office 365TM training material for all applications and levels are available as separate units (manuals) to make it possible for clients to buy the manuals as and when needed.
- Once you have purchased all the manuals that you require, you can “mix and match”, cut and paste and add your own elements, text and images to create your personal, unique training material using MS Word or other word processor.
- For clients who wish to buy several units simultaneously, we have pre-bundled certain units to align the bundle with the requirements of certification institutions whose certification programmes are globally recognised.
- There are considerable savings when you buy a bundle.
Courseware4U versus print
Let’s have a look at why it makes good sense to buy Courseware4U material instead of printed (hard) copies.
|Printed Manuals||Courseware4U manuals|
|No waiting period|
|No annual recuring costs|
|No courier costs|
|No per user costs|
|Can be customized|
|Can be re-branded|
Let’s do some arithmetic based on an example where a training centre has 20 students each year. To provide each student with a printed copy of an Intermediate level MS Word manual at R150 + 15% VAT + courier costs will add up to +/- R193. The total cost will then be R193 x 20 = R3,860 per annum. Over a period of say 3 years this will add up to a total of R11,580.
If the same centre buys one Courseware4U MS Word manual, the cost will be R4,000 one-off. It does not make any difference how many students there are. Because it is not necessary to buy a new copy each year, the total cost over a period of 3 years will still be R4,000. This represents a saving of R7,580.
From an economic point of view it therefore makes sense to switch to Courseware4U as your supplier of choice of computer training material.